In this article we take a fresh look at the best rose perfumes available and discuss 8 remarkable fragrances in detail. With complex and unique notes, these fragrances are sure to delight. If you are looking for a fragrance that is unusual in it's composition yet strongly brings out the scent of roses then read on!
How to Use This Article
The following information is included for each Perfumes to help you make your choice:
- Notes - Top, Middle, Base
- Point out benefits that you will have.
1. Rose Atlantic Eau de Parfum Spray by D.S. & Durga
The Rose Atlantic Eau de Parfum Spray by D.S. & Durga is a long lasting scent that is referred to as a floral and aquatic fragrance for woman and men.
- Top - bergamot, petals, lemon oil
- Middle - bergamot, petals, lemon oil
- Base - muscone, salt water, white musk
Longevity is moderate,Sillage moderate, and it is a unisex perfume.This fragrance is very versatile and can compliment any occasion.
Each element is different from the next but they blend impeccably and make the most memorable overall impact. If you are looking for a eau de parfum fragrance that is figuratively out of this world the Rose Atlantic Eau de Parfum Spray by D.S. & Durga has made your choice that much easier.
2. Byredo Rose Noir eau de parfum
Byredo Rose Noir eau de parfum is by far one of the strongest contenders within the fragrance market. The intensity of this fragrance is hard to describe, however it speaks volumes when you are wearing it and it is guaranteed to make a more than lasting impact. This scent revolves around the Damask rose.
- Top - Freesia, Grapefruit
- Middle - Rose Damascena
- Base - Citrus, Moss, Musk
3. A La Rose by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
A La Rose by Maison Francis Kurkdjian fragrance is truly unique. This fragrance was inspired by the portrait of Marie Antoinette A La Rose. You will love this unique scent which is comprised of two different types of roses namely the Damascus rose and the Turkish rose.
- Top - Calabrian bergamot and California Orange
- Middle - Bulgarian Rose, Grasse Rose, Violet and Magnolia
- Base - Cedar and Musk
This rose eau de parfum fragrance will scream your individuality and will add that extra little something to your fragrance collection.
4. Good Girl Gone Bad by Kilian
Good Girl Gone Bad fragrance by Kilian was released in 2012. Growing in popularity year by year.
- Top - Jasmine, Osmanthus, May rose
- Middle - Indian tuberose, Narcissus
- Base - Amber, Cedar
The projection is pretty powerful as it warms, the osmanthus lends a fruity edge. The Good Girl Gone Bad fragrance has a strong personality of its own and is sure to add an extra edge to your personal style and personality too. It will compliment any outfit choice and make heads spin no matter where you are! You will love to feel divine.
5. Portrait of a Lady by Frederic Malle
The Portrait of a Lady by Frederic Malle, this mighty fragrance has an outstanding reputation due to its direct link to Frederic Malle. Frederic Malle is a true industry leader who first introduced the Portrait of a Lady fragrance to the world in 2010.
- Top - Rose, Clove, Raspberry, Black Currant and Cinnamon
- Middle - Patchouli, Incense and Sandalwood
- Base - Musk, Benzoin and Amber.
This is what you have to wear when you want to make a statement, when you want to impress, when you want to stand out from the crowd and make everyone smell you.
6. Le Labo Rose 31 Eau de Parfum
The Le Labo Rose 31 Eau de Parfum is a rather unique fragrance.
- Top - Rose and Cumin
- Middle -Rose, Vetiver and Cedar
- Base - Musk, Guaiac Wood, Agarwood (Oud), Olibanum and Labdanum
Some rose-oud-musky-woodsy fragrances tend to remain too "fresh," or too "green". me. Not this one. The play between the various notes makes this an interesting, non-linear, peaceful & soothing fragrance.You will love dipping into a warm bath filled with rose petals.
7. Rose De Grasse Parfum Spray
The Rose De Grasse Parfum Spray by Aerin Lauder is by far at the very top of the list.
This luxurious fragrance comprises of:
- Top - Watery Notes and Ambrette (Musk Mallow)
- Middle - French Rose and Bulgarian Rose
- Base - Musk, Woody Notes and Amber
As one can see, the heart notes of this fragrance include two different types of roses.Overall, the Aerin Rose De Grasse Parfum Spray is described as a floral woody musk fragrance for women.
"I feel dainty when I wear this beautiful rose perfume. When I know I'm going to wear it, I make sure that I dress to impress because this little treasure is the last piece of the puzzle. Absolutely gorgeous!"
8. Tom Ford Café Rose
This is a Chypre floral fragrance for both women and men.
The Tom Ford Café Rose fragrance was blended in such a manner that it comprises of both floral elements that is infused together with generous hints of coffee beans.This unique rose perfume draws out emotions of cosines, warmth and adventure all in one.
- Top - May rose, Saffron, Black pepper
- Middle - Bulgarian rose, Coffee, Turkish rose
- Base - Amber, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Frankincense
Wearing it during the day at work to wearing it at night as you take on the town, the Tom Ford Café Rose eau de parfum fragrance is able to readily adapt to any setting. This versatile fragrance will compliment any occasion and is guaranteed to always turn heads
1. Why is Damask rose used is perfumery?
Damask rose has sensual and relaxing properties.
2. Why is Bulgarian rose used in perfumery?
Bulgarian rose has the highest quality among other rose oils and this makes it a preferred ingredient for a lot of famous perfume producers like Christian Dior, Givenchy, Lancôme, Bvlgari, Chanel, Elizabeth Arden, Kenzo, Paco Rabanne, Estee Lauder, etc.
The 8 fragrances discussed here all emphasize a rose scent, yet each is different and contains complex notes that enhance the main feature - the rose. Throughout the ages the rose has been the symbol of femininity and luxury, and this remains true to this day.
If you love a rose scented perfume, be sure to also have a look at the following articles: